Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft PowerApps
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft FED Angular
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and develop PowerApps applications and solutions Power Automate Flow, Canvas Apps Apply custom development skills to building on Low to No Code solutions, starting with Power Platform Work directly with Solution architects and clients to understand requirements create user stories, share demos and deliver applications into production for on going operationsCollaborate and participate in Scrum ceremonies Improve user and team productivity by recommending solutions and building prototypes
- Technical Experience : At least 1 year expereince in PowerApps - Power Automate and Canvas Apps Overall IT experience should be 3-5 years in IT industry Design and develop PowerApps - Power Automate and Canvas Apps Application development experience and manual testing skills Experience with D365 CRM, D365 ERP, SharePoint and Microsoft Azure DevOps Able to analyze user requirements and translate into technical requirements Architecture and application operations experience a plus Interest in learning new technologi
- Professional Attributes : Good communication, documentation skills Ability to work along or as part of a team environment Should have good client facing experience and communications skills Flexible to work in shifts Should possess negotiation skills on esitmates and delivery timelines Open to say NO when required Willing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.