Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform),Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge of microservices architecture, domain driven design principles, cloud design patterns SAAS multitenant applications with experience designing REST APIs Container technologies,Docker and Kubernetes Strong experience working with Azure cloud services Compute Azure Web Apps, Azure Container Service AKS, Azure Web Jobs, Azure VMs Network Creating Securing Virtual Networks Storage Azure Blob Storage, Azure Files, Azure Data Disks Database SQL Server, Mongo Db, Cosmos Db
- Technical Experience : A Strong knowledge of NET web framework - ASPNET Core, MVC and Web API B Proficient in C with a good knowledge of available 3rd party libraries like JSONNET, etc C Experience designing REST apis with Swagger D Strong understanding of object-oriented programming E Familiar with various design and architectural patterns F Familiarity using Azure PaaS services like Azure App service, Blob,Table Storage, Azure SQL, etc G Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and any no SQL database
- Professional Attributes : a Develop and coach high performing teams by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization b Excellent communication skills.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.