Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :OpenText Documentum
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 3 years of Conte with tools Documentum, Firstdoc and D2 Experience in developing applications using xCP 16x, DFC, WebTop 16x, FirstDoc 7x and above Experience as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and maintaining DXC FirstDOC, OpenText WebTop including Content Server CS 16x, xPlore Server, Content Transformation Server CTS, xCP application server and other xCP components Documentum internal architecture model WDK / Webtop/ customization Documentum DQL, API 5 Years
- Technical Experience : Experience in creating workflow and security for the Documentum applications with v65 above including webtop and customization experience in DFC Documentum foundation class Experienced in Documentum platform administration and configurations Experience in developing applications using Java, J2EE technologies WebSphere, SOA and Apache Server development experience XML XML forms Application Development/Software Engineering/Design Patterns Web application development
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.