Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Data Quality
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Design, develop, test, deploy and document a projects data quality procedures and its outputs b Document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications c The primary tasks associated with this role are to use IDQ to profile the project source data, define or confirm the definition of the metadata, cleanse and accurately check the project data, check for duplicate or redundant records, and provide information on how to proceed with backend ETL processes
- Technical Experience : a knowledge on Informatica as whole n integration of different Informatica components n services b 5 yrs of exp in install,configure,admin,tune n troubleshoot 1 or more Informatica ie IDQ, MDM, BDM, BDQ, EDC,or AXON c understanding of data governance n exp on data quality development n issue mgmt
- Professional Attributes : a Complete understanding of code promotion activities n best practices b Good communication and presentations skills and ability to lead meetings effectively c Ability to multi task with strong attention to detail n analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.