Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 He/she will bring your ideas to life in a buzzing environment of highly engaged, multinational agile teams, who at their core build game-changing software products Right there with you 2 He/she will lead and mentor DEV team members 3 He/she will focus on elegant Salesforce Platform solutions 4 He/she will understand the full E2E process along frontend and backend components 5 Get ready to work with QA DevOps cracks and collaborate with solution architects, product owners and project managers
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Strong analytical skills 3 Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English 4 Comfortable in discussing technical issues with customer 5 Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE in addition to regular 15 year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.