Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Mandatory: demonstrated background on JavaEE webservices; EJB, REST and SOAP; 2 hands-on experience of Java Aspect-J; demonstrated background on PL/SQL and SQL queries; 3 demonstrated background on JPQL and EclipseLink; Base knowledge of WebLogic 12c; 4 hands-on experience on GIT, Maven, Ant Optional: Linux/Unix scripting; IDE Design Studio
- Technical Experience : 1 hands-on experience in technical design; problem solving and troubleshooting skills; 2 Knowledge on network inventory and OSS systems; 3 hands-on experience on Jira; ServiceNow tools;
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good team player and able to deliver code on time 2 Should able to mentor peers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.