Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP TM Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills :Consumer Goods & Services,No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:: Worked across design, development, Testing and deployment of SAP S/4 Transportation Management TM application b Should be able to turn around solution documents estimations in SAP Warehouse Management Module Central WM or Distributed WM c: End to end ownership from Requirement Discussion, Solutioning to Delivery of the project
- Technical Experience : a Proficient in SAP Logistics Warehouse Management Implementation b Deep understanding of physical warehouse set up warehouse processes in Manufacturing Plant Distribution centers c Drive Business Workshops Requirement Gathering independently d: SAP TM/ EWM Management skills
- Professional Attributes : a Good Presentation skills should be able to provide working demo of WM b: Able to adapt new skills and ready to align with project goals c Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal/ external stakeholders across geographies
- Educational Qualification : BE/ BTech,/ MTech/ MCA/ MBA
- Additional Information : a: SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management b:Additional SAP certification on SAP WM is an advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.