Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Being a part of IAAS team, candidate should take care of day to day tasks on Azure cloud o Change planning and execution for activities related to Azure cloud o Contribute in finding areas of improvement and create new CSI to give value add to delivery
- Technical Experience : o Azure Infra as a Code: Expertise working with infra as a code YAML,JSON using CI/CD pipelines and Azure DevOps tool Knowledge on repositories, branching strategy, Artifacts o Azure Cloud Storage Management Knowledge of storage account replications, Blob, file shares and their management o Azure Cloud Network Management: Management of virtual networks, subnets, ASGs and network service groups in the cloud o Azure Capacity and Cost Management: Generate usage, Capacity and Costing reports
- Professional Attributes : o Good Communication Skills o Flexible, Prioritize work o Accountable, Determination and Persistence o Eager and Willing to Add to Knowledge Base and Skills o Team Work o 247 requirements as per project need
- Educational Qualification : o Graduate / Post Graduate BE / B Tech / MSC IT / M Tech / M Sc CS
- Additional Information : People from Azure Cloud Background and data center Operations Working with vendor for tickets
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.