Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Program Control Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office B activities Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables Maintaining project demand supply management C Should have experience in resource management
- Technical Experience : A Should be knowing the SMART, Abacus, ACP tool to do the daily activities B Should have good knowledge on MS Excel, MS Teams collaboration, MS PowerPoint Experience in Project management C Should have knowledge on MSPS
- Professional Attributes : A Good communications skills B Good team collaboration skills and be able to manage and both offshore and onshore teams C: Good learning skills d:Good communication skills and being a team player is a must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.