Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SDET
- Good To Have Skills :Selenium
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Must possess understanding of current testing tools and practices and familiar with tools like Selenium 2Should have proven innovative thoughts on technologies and future roadmaps 3 Prefer Experience on - Advanced C sharp Concepts like - Generics, Collections, Dictionary, Anonymous and Extension methods
- Technical Experience : 1Strong exposure of gathering automation requirement 2Excellent written and oral communication soft skills 3Excellent coding Skills in Selenium with C sharp, Dot net 40, Test Automation, Coded UI, SQL, MySQL, TFS, 4Good in Object Oriented concepts 5Good experience in VSTS Microsoft Test Framework or other open source 6Strong understanding of interfaces and OOPS concepts 7 Sound Experience on Developing and understanding of Test Automation Framework, Lean FT- 8Good NET/C sharp
- Professional Attributes : Strong Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.