Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Testing,Test Automation Strategy,Test Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Candidate should Understand requirements and translate into efficient test cases b: Candidate should create Test data c: Candidate should be Translating ETL/BI mappings into SQLs and compare the data from database d: Candidate should Work closely with Business analysts, Development and Business users to resolve issues, defects and gaps in requirements e: Candidate should take Overall testing responsibility for source to stage and stage to target objects
- Technical Experience : a: Candidate should have Experience in data warehousing testing is must b: Candidate should have Experience in writing Complex SQL to validate data from backend database c: Candidate should have Good knowledge of Data warehouse and Insurance domain d: Candidate should have Experience in writing Test Plans, Test Scripts, Defect Reports
- Professional Attributes : D: Good Communication and analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.