Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operations
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Maintain UNIX/Linux Operating System Create and maintain environment for running batch jobs associated with daily batch cycle and batch reporting subsystem Work with LAN/Network personnel to ensure compatibility with LAN applications and peripheral hardware to provide end users with reliable and stable working environment Support and maintain other vendor database software installed on the LAN servers Perform User Access Management;
- Technical Experience : Experience supporting day-today administration functions including user account management and script creation Apply Patches and Upgrades as necessary Perform tasks for Backup and Recovery Management including High Availability Install and configure storage arrays and allocate SAN and NAS storage to different OS platforms and/or administer ZFS storage pools, file system, snapshots and clones Troubleshoot Hardware Issues, Installation and testing of computer peripherals
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.