Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Technical Experience : 1 years hands on experience on MS Azure Services with Developing, Deploying and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services on Visual Studio Solutions and also should have experience in cloud migration and integration 2-5 years NET/C development, NET Stack C, VBNet, Java Script, JSON, REST, WCF, and MVC, Java Script Java Script Razor, Ajax and Asynchronous Programming, Angular JS Technical Integration Skills - REST Service Architecture, HTML, HTML5, CSS
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication and client-facing ability
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.