Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Participate in all aspects of the software development process with a particular focus on improving the quality of deliverables 2:Create and maintain frameworks and tools to assist with the automation of integration, performance, load and stress tests 3:Develop test suites Identify product deficiencies and defects Interact with other cross-functioning teams within the company and assist with continuous integration 4:Other duties application monitoring and deployment
- Technical Experience : 1:Experience with automated testing tools and techniques 2:Experience programming in Python/Jenkins/Linux/Shell Scripting/Selenium Ability to quickly troubleshoot and debug issues and defects 3:Experience working in Linux or UNIX environments, including ability to use shell scripting and regular expressions
- Professional Attributes : Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills Solid understanding of software development processes
- Educational Qualification : Graduate And Above
- Additional Information : Experience in Agile development a strong plus Experience with Jmeter a strong plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.