Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus LoadRunner
- Good To Have Skills :Apache JMeter,Selenium
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Analyse requirements user stories and review acceptance criteria to ensure they are for fit for purpose, testable and can have tests developed to explicitly test and guide acceptance B:Prepare test data, liaising with other teams as required Review results of execution of Acceptance tests in Cloudbees C:Create definitions of manual tests in JIRA for tests which cannot be automated, execute manual tests and log results in JIRA D:Conduct exploratory tests when the feature is delivered
- Technical Experience : A: 5 yrs exp in Software Development and Agile B: 5 yrs exp in Java C: 5 yrs exp in Selenium D: 3 yrs Exp in Mobile automation tools : Appium , IOS andriod E: 3 yrs exp in API/Microservices test tools skills : Rest SOAP , Postman, Swagger F: 7 yrs exp Performance test tool : Jmeter G: 4 yrs exp in SQL ,ETL, BDD , Cucumber
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good analytical skills B: Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.