Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Workday Core HCM
- Good To Have Skills :Workday Advanced Reporting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Develop and maintain simple to complex dashboards Reports to meet the needs of the business.b:Troubleshoot complex report related issues and resolve in a timely manner, while providing sustainable solutions that support HR’s vision and mission. Proactively seek and provide recommendations to improve efficiency and performance of reportsc:Lead efforts to analyze and optimize report performance in close collaboration with HR function and business facing stakeholders.
- Technical Experience : a:Design, develop, and deliver standard and ad hoc composite, matrix, dashboard, and other advanced reports in the Workday HCM systemc:Build and maintain calculated fields in Workdayd:Migrate objects between tenants with appropriate impact analysese:Design, build and support testing of Workday reports including BIRT and Report Writerf: Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test resultsg:Create detailed report, statements, dashboards, scorecard specifica
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organizationb: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervisionc:Hands on experience designing and developing custom reports within Workday required
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college university
- Additional Information : a: Reporting certification requiredb: Certification in Workday HCM Integration
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.