Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Function as the Lead DA for a small, simple project proposal or as a team lead for medium large sized project or proposal Discuss specific data architecture and data related issues with client architect team in area of expertise Analyze and assess impact of the requirements on the data and its lifecycle Lead the data architecture and design of complex, enterprise level applications and systems Breadth of exp in various client scenarios and situations
- Technical Experience : Strong understanding of SQL Server Business Intelligence Suite SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, SQL Server 2019 including TSQL, Indexing, Polybase, security implementation performance tuning, Hadoop ecosystem Kafka, Spark, Hive, HDFS and Power BI Experience with Analytics projects design, data modelling and architecture experience Architect for a medium sized client delivery project
- Professional Attributes : •Provides supervision to more junior resources.•Works independently with no direct supervision creating standard documented practices where none exist.•Strong oral and written communications skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.