Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Performs hands on coding using Java/J2EE unit testing Interact with tech lead to understand technology direction/changes, standards and best practices Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies Experience working with coordination of multiple teams Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements Follows approved life cycle methodologies, c
- Technical Experience : Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals Performs a variety of tasks Contribute to the Design and develop high quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Micro-service Applications
- Professional Attributes : Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the companys architecture standards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.