Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Global Trade Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work independently on deliverables within the stipulated timelines : Capable of handling Demos to Clients for the assigned Features and User stories 3: Prepare functional design document and work along with technical team until closure of technical requirement 4: Involve in cross module integration test and closing the defects assigned
- Technical Experience : Should have worked on minimum of one to two GTS end to end implementation projects : Compliance Management- Sanction Party List screening, Embargo and Legal Control 3: Customs Management - Export, Import, Transit and Customs Warehouse, Inward Processing 4: Preference Management 5: Experience with Customs Management specifically for Exports, Imports, Transits and Broker Solution Its good to have experience in Customs Warehouse, IPR and OPR 6: Experience in Preference Management
- Professional Attributes : Good Communicational Skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Good to have knowledge on Cross Modules like SD, MM : Good to have knowledge on ABAP mainly debu
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.