Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :JBOSS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Optimize the environment for scalability and performance, including sizing, tuning and monitoring of these environments b Enforce security policies for access to web services c Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations through process and automation opportunities d Identify and test new middleware technologies to support business needs e End to end DevOPS CI/CD environment that includes promotion of code, build and deploy on-prem/cloud platfom
- Technical Experience : a Must have good Middleware administration expertise to perform installation, setup, configuration and support project requirements for middleware components JBoss EAP, BPM, BRE, Redis, MongoDB b Must have experience in Setup API Gateway APIGEE, Kong c Good to have Openshift , Kubernetes and containerized platform knowledge d Provide technical support and advisory on Web Application Servers / Middleware to the IT team e Linux skills, Mysql instance
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skill b Good team player
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.