Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP QM Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Oil & Gas
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Candidate to Work with client/onsite teams in gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals, Candidate should have good experience in writing Functional Design documents for RICEFWs b:Candidate should possess strong exposure to process design and technology configuration areas c:Should have good knowledge in integration aspects with MM, SD, PP and FI modules
- Technical Experience : a:SAP ECC QM Quality Management for Process Industries with S4 HANA implementation experience b:The SAP S/4 HANA QM consultant is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration support of the SAP S/4 HANA QM module and FIORI APPS knowledge c:Configuring modules such as Quality master data like Master Inspection characteristics, inspection methods, Sampling Procedure, Inspection plan, Quality management, In process inspection, inspection at GR, Quality Control and defects
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication skills b: Excellent client facing skills and team handling skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Must be ready to work out of client locations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.