Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Hibernate ORM,Kubernetes,Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 As a Development Lead Backend Engineer,he/she will join a team of talented and passionate engineers providing leadership in the Backend areas of Java 8 or 11, Spring and K8s Additionally 2 They will assist in discussions related to architecture topics, solving complex problems and should be capable of leading a team of backend engineers
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have Java 8/11, nice to have Associate or Professional Certification 2 Must have Spring Boot/Security, nice to have Spring Professional Certified 3 Knowledge working with test frameworks and understanding of test coverage and test effectiveness 4 Must have OOP 5 Must have Hibernate, Docker and K8s, nice to have K8s Certified Application Developer 6 Must have REST API and API Security 7 Must have experience working with Event Driven and Microservices Architecture 8 Agile/Scrum Experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Motivation to never stop learning in the digital IT space 2 Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English 3 Problem solving skills and hands on attitude
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education university degree with focus on Computer Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.