Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management (DRM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Be an expert team member, helping other technical developer b Performs analysis, conceptual design, development coding and implementation of modifications cCoordinate with Functional/Business team to translate business requirement to technical document and diagram or consolidated design document Imports formats, locations, mappings, data load rule, batch data loading and applies security d Resolve tickets and Design and build Extensions, Interfaces and Reports for HFM Design and build HFR
- Technical Experience : a Must be expert in FDM and FDMEE application development Java experience with strong programming background in FDM, FDMEE, FDQM b Must have extensive experience in creating Workspace task flows, Extended Analytics, designing Chart of Accounts hierarchies for HFM and designing changes to Metadata based on requirements c Must have extensive experience on HFR and Smart view reporting d Must be expert in FCM application and reporting e Do fit-gap analysis for the changes, features in new releases
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Verbal and Written skills 1 Ability to communicate with other stakeholders and work collaboration 2 Proactive 3 Good Analytical Skills
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.