Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Apple iOS Application Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop, modify, apply, and maintain standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures Conduct software inspection, testing, verification, and validation which results in the reduction of defects released into production, improves app store ratings, and enhances consumer experience Develop overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process, and contract requirements and objectives
- Technical Experience : Engage Product, Program, Engineering, and Design teams to design test strategies, influence unit and integration testing conducted by engineering teams, and compose test plans for automated, manual, and performance tests executed by Quality teams for targeted mobile experiences
- Professional Attributes : Develop metrics and reports to share with cross-functional teams and leadership Regularly update peers, stakeholders, and leaders on goals, key performance indicators, and outcomes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.