Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Drive design, build and maintain AWS Services as per the requirements b:Identify reusable assets architectural components that can improve speed of delivery c:Implement DevOps using AWS DevOps suite of services d:Conduct container readiness assessment and containerize applications for all eligible applications before moving them to cloud e:Work with multiple stakeholders f:Quality gatekeeper for the deliverables by the team g:Keen eye on new trends in cloud that can be brought to client
- Technical Experience : a: AWS Compute Services EC2 and Lambda b: AWS Storage Services S3 c: AWS API Gateway d: AWS Serverless Architecture e: AWS IAM/AWS CloudWatch/AWS DevOps/AWS Application Integration Patterns/Agile Development Methodology/OWASP Awareness f: AWS Billing Cost Management
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication and problem solving skills b: Prefer AWS certification Must Have c: Prefer Kubernetes certification Good to have d:Knowledge of open source DevOps tools Good to have
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.