Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Essbase
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Independently work on customization and integrations with Hyperion suite of applications and external applications 2 Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues 3 Conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing 4 Create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews 5 Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability 6 Resolves complex technical design issues
- Technical Experience : 1 3 years of experience in Hyperion Financial Management 2 Hands on experience in SDLC cycle 3 Good knowledge on FDMEE integrations with HFM 4 Good knowledge on HFM consolidation, intercompany process, business rules and process management Experience in FCCS is an added advantage 6 Knowledge on IFRS accounting standards is an added advantage 7 Co-ordinate with various internal Accenture support teams/external third party support teams for application maintenance support 8 Should have extensi
- Professional Attributes : 1 Very Good Communication skills 2 Strong skills in gathering and documenting business requirements 3 Knowledge of production support and return to service activities 4 Understanding of system architecture and knowledge of software development concepts 5 Great team player with Can-Do attitude
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.