Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Google BigQuery
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Create ETL pipeline using Big query, create best performing tables with partitioning/clustering etc enabled keeping best practices in mind 2: Write Complex SQL queries keeping execution cost in mind 3: Load data into Big Query using files or by streaming one record at a time 4: Create, load, and query partitioned tables for daily time-series data 5: Implement fine-grained access control using roles and authorized views
- Technical Experience : 1: Should have in-depth understanding of Big query architecture, table partitioning, clustering, best practices, type of tables, best practices etc 2: Should know how to reduce Big Query costs by reducing the amount of data processed by your queries 3: Should be able to speed up queries by using deformalized data structures, with or without nested repeated fields 4: Exploring and Preparing data using Big Query 5: Implementing ETL jobs using Big query 6: Minimum 6 years of experience
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication and interpersonal skills 2: Strong writing skills and stakeholder management 3: Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.