- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Delivery and design to be undertaken in an iterative, agile delivery methodology in line with the upfront Project Blueprint b Work across Dev Ops model c Experience in gathering client requirement and working with Client
- Technical Experience : a Lead MuleSoft developer with 18 months of experience b Develop net-new APIs which facilitates Repair Intake and SMARTS Replacement project integration demands ie Customer, Entitlements, Shipping, Product Inventory Management etc c Good analytical Problem-solving skills d Ability to work on their own e Good to have knowledge on java, springboot, microservices,jenkins and openshift if any
- Professional Attributes : a Good Communication Skills Written and Verbal to talk to onsite team and Client b Resource should be able to work alone and minimal dependency on others
- Educational Qualification : a 18 months of MuleSoft experience b MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 Mule 4
- Additional Information : a Other details: Shift time: Evening Shift/Night ShiftFlexible if required is must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.