Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Product Owner
- Project Role Description :Drives the vision for the software product that is to be built and maintained. Serves as functional or client needs expert for software product. In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment; has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Documenting technical artifact related to architecture and designB:Design and implementation using design principle, patterns and best practicesC:Ability to help team members incase any blockers/ showstopper D: Team mentoring and train them for required skillset
- Technical Experience : A:Expertise in AWS solution architecture design B:Expertise in Python Spark Programming Language and Devops C:AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification is mandatory D:Good on design and implementation using design principle, patterns and best practices E:Good on preparing conceptual, technical, deployment etc F:Hands-on experience required PoC for decision making H:Good on architecture, design, code reviews and refactoring
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and interactive skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.