Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Celonis Process Mining Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Process Engineering
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Understand the Process Mining solution offered by Celonis and its existing capabilities 2: Extract and create the Transformations on the Client data 3: Build customize the Data Model based on client business process 4: Capable of building KPIs to highlight the use-case specific to processes and client requirements 5: Build the Analysis according to the use-case Implement the Next best action for the process improvements
- Technical Experience : 1:Working knowledge of SQL and Experience in Data Model creation is required 2:Good understanding about Process Mining capability 3:Good understanding and experience in creation of various KPIs used in the processes like Supply chain Procurement, TE, Banking and insurance 4:Experience in different components of Celonis like Process Analytics, Event Collection, Action Engine, Transformation Center 5:Willingness to learn and implement new technologies to enhance/ Augment process mining capability
- Professional Attributes : 1: Great analytical skills 2: Proficient in Problem-solving skills 3: Understand and implement the customer requirements 4: Strong presentation and communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.