Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
- Project Role Description :Use exceptional management skills to oversee cross-functional teams that design, develop, enhance and maintain assets that provide value for our clients. Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Migration
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services,SAP Data Quality Management,SAP Information Steward Configuration and Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Handle both data migration /data integration or MDG projects using SAP BODS and SAP MDG tool b: Project management and Solution Architecting, Handle Multiple Projects c: Data Quality/Data profiling, Data cleansing, Data Standardization, Data Governance etc d: Advise Best practices Coding standard e: SAP BODS performance optimization techniques / guidelines
- Technical Experience : a: Must have a minimum of 14 years of relevant work experience in data migration/data quality in SAP space b: Must have been part of at least 8 end to end implementations c: Should have worked as a technical lead handling a team size of minimum 20 members d: Should be able to give SME support for new project proposals and involved in estimations e: Should be self-motivator, good team player and should take self-initiative and motivate the team to deliver the best Should be good in expectation a
- Professional Attributes : Must Have Skills: SAP BODS, PL SQL, Delivery Management Good To Have Skills: Functional knowledge of atleast one SAP Module, HANA EIM skills, SAP Information Steward, Good Managerial skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in Engineering
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.