Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 SIEM Alert and dashboard management 2 Using Azure Cloud Security / Monitoring Tools such as Azure Log Analytics, Security Center, Azure Monitor, Network Watcher, Diagnostics, Activity Logs 4 Management of Monitoring/Analytics Tools such as Splunk, ArcSight, or QRadar 5 Using ServiceNow or equivalent software for ticket management
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with Vulnerability Management and/or Incident Response 2 Experience with AV software such as Windows Defender ATP, McAfee, Symantec 3 Experience supporting Linux and Windows environments 4 Good analytical skills to investigate logs and create basic correlations against different data sources 5 Experience with regex and data manipulation 6 Experience with KQL 7 Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution
- Professional Attributes : 1 Operational knowledge is a definitely a plus point 2 Strong communication skills verbal, written and presentation skill 3 Self motivated
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree required 2 Advanced degree preferred 3 Azure 900/ Azure 500 certified preferred
- Additional Information : Understanding of Cloud concepts such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and how it relates to security
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.