Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Managed Cloud Security Services
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Security
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 SIEM Alert and dashboard management 2 Management of Azure Cloud Security / Monitoring Tools such as Azure Log Analytics, Security Center, Azure Monitor, Network Watcher, Diagnostics, Activity Logs, etc 3 Using of Monitoring/Analytics Tools such as Splunk, ArcSight, or QRadar 4 Using of ServiceNow or equivalent software for ticket management
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with Vulnerability Management and/or Incident Response 2 Experience with AV software such as Windows Defender ATP, McAfee, Symantec 3 Experience supporting Linux and Windows environments 4 Good analytical skills to investigate logs and create basic correlations against different data sources 5 Experience with regex and data manipulation 6 Experience with KQL 7 Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution
- Professional Attributes : 1 Operational knowledge is a definitely a plus point 2 Strong communication skills verbal, written and presentation skill 3 Self motivated
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree required 2 Advanced degree preferred 3 Azure 900/ Azure 500 certified preferred
- Additional Information : 1 Understanding of Cloud concepts such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and how it relates to security
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Third Party IT Risk Management Security Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Managed Cloud Security Services Security Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Java Deployment Technologies Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.