Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Data Encryption
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: The Cryptography Services Analysts are responsible for delivering key milestones of initiatives from the respective teams operational roadmap 2: Providing support and administration of the day to day Cryptographic services operations for the bank 3: Supporting platform owners and stakeholders in meeting their Cryptography obligations 4:Helping the bank maintain secure Cryptography services, that protects our customers 5: Reducing the clients security vulnerability exposure
- Technical Experience : 1: Basic technical understanding of Cryptography PKI, Encryption keys 2: Basic understanding of Technology Platform technology, products and domains 3: Ability to work with others to achieve the right level of support for security activities 4: Entry level knowledge of Service Management disciplines such as Incident, Problem, Change, IT Continuity and Capacity 5: Basic understanding of IT security principles, and toolsets used to deliver and monitor security services
- Professional Attributes : 1:Soft Skills - Good communications verbal and written 2:Self-motivated
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.