- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Candidate to do client facing role that require strong communication skills b Candidate should have experience doing full lifecycle implementations and have the capability to independently write functional designs
- Technical Experience : a Resource should have worked on Product Safety including Specification Database, Phrase Library, EHS Expert Rules, WWI Templates, Dangerous Goods and Substance Volume tracking b Need to have Business Process Knowledge in Product Safety for topics such as Safety data sheet and Report Shipping
- Professional Attributes : a Should have good communication skills b Should have good analytical skills c Should be a good team player
- Additional Information : Flex Level - 9 Flex Location - Mumbai , Pune , Bangalore and Gurgaon
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.