- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP Bank Analyzer
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: The candidate should have 7 years of experience in SAP Banking Services formerly SAP Bank Analyser and have both a strong functional and technical knowledge B: The candidate should be able to facilitate workshops with key business stakeholders eg Credit Risk, Finance, understand the business requirement and be able to translate this into a system requirement/solution C: The candidate should have a strong knowledge of finance regulatory requirements and the SAP solution to address
- Technical Experience : A: Credit Risk Analyzer Experience including- Configuration of standard and custom derivations B: SDL and RDL Experience including- Data modelling and configuration of templates, Create extraction routines using BW infosets using SDL RDL data C: Functional knowledge of Basel IV updates applicable to Banking Services such as- Standardised Treatment, Floors etc, Counterparty Credit Risk D: Desirable Experience- Proficient Technical ability in ABAP, BW development experience
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication skills verbal, written, listening and the ability to interact with onsite team and clients B: Team skills - ability to share ideas, work with and assist other members to ensure the success of the wider team C: Should have good analytic skill
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.