- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Lead the team in the planning, design, development, Testing and deployment of SAP S/4 Extended Warehouse Management EWM application 2: Provide SAP driven solutions for Business requirements in the area of Warehouse Management 3: Follow software quality process and methodology standards, including those for design, data quality, code, version control, defect/change request tracking, documentation, work product review, unit testing and environment management
- Technical Experience : 1: Must have deep exposure S/4 HANA Extended Warehouse Management EWM: Hands-on experience on configuring various EWM functions like Warehouse Structure, Delivery Processing, Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Putaway, Warehouse Tasks and Order creation, Handling Units, Value Added Services, Cross Docking, Labour Management, Cross Docking 2: Min of atleast 8 years of SAP experience on SAP EWM/WM and worked on 2-3 Full Cycle Implementation projects involving SAP EWM with atleast one project on S/4HANA
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have good communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.