- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Work with business stakeholders and subject matter export SME to understand business processes and translate them into data models 2Develop and maintain conceptual, logical, and Physical data models using Novartis data modeling guidelines 3Define and ensure data models are in conformance with relevant industry standards and best practices are followed 4 working knowledge of iServer, data modeling tools such as Erwin, ER/Studio, etc, data cataloging tools
- Technical Experience : 1Minimum 5 years of experience with data modeling, data mapping, business glossary creation 2Design and development experience of domain data model ideally in Clinical domain 3Ability to understand business processes 4 Expert on different data modeling methodologies
- Professional Attributes : 1must have good knowledge and verbal analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.