- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Enterprise Integration Management (EIM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good experience in design, build Siebel configuration/ escript/Workflows In depth knowledge and experience in Siebel EAI
- Technical Experience : Good knowledge on Siebel Field Service module knowledge in Siebel Administration preferred Siebel version 173 onwards
- Professional Attributes : Fluent in English Good team work
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.