- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understand business requirements and create technical design for RICEW components b: Develop, review and perform unit testing for RICEW components c: Responsible for migration of RICEW components to UAT and Prod instances d: Assist in troubleshooting issues and perform bug fixes e: Able to communicate effectively with onshore and business teams
- Technical Experience : a: 7-11 years of experience in Oracle Apps Technical projects b: Worked on at least one implementation project Hands on experience of designing Interfaces, Reports, c: Workflow and WebADI Extensions d: Good knowledge of Oracle Apps R12 Architecture, Standards and Table structure e: Capable of using tools like SQL Developer, Jdeveloper and Workflow Builder f: Good communication skills and ability to interact with external or client teams
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource should be able to work independently b: Resource should have good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree and/or relevant experience required with minimum 15 years of full time
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.