- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Kinesis
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Snowflake B Analyze, re-architect and re-platform on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS or 3rd party services C Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture, using Java, Python
- Technical Experience : A AWS kinesis B Design and implement data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native or custom programming C Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud
- Professional Attributes : A Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate technology concepts to non-technology personnel Maintain high team morale B Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines C Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.