- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAS Analytics,SAS Base & Macros
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Should be conversant with Job Scheduling B: Ability to work in an agile environment C: Understands software life cycle modelsUnderstanding of all stages of Software life cycle like Initiating, Designing, Development Testing D: Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Technical Experience : A: 5-6 years of experience over BASE SAS programming including SAS Macros, Stored Procedures , SAS EG, SAS DI , SAS Visual Analytics B: Strong knowledge of BI Concepts along with Architecture knowledge on SAS EG , SAS DI , SAS VA C: Good to have experience on SAS VA reporting and visualization objects like charts, Dashboards, KPI, scorecards, pivots, trend graphs etc D: Good to have advanced knowledge of tools for SAS SAS WRS, SAS Cubes Studio, SAS Information map, SAS Stored Process and excel
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have good communication and analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.