- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems 2: Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals 3: Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems 4: Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Technical Experience : 1: 2-4 years of MuleSoft relevant experience with Key Responsibilities - Analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Any point platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Centre and API management 2: Knowledge of REST web services, RAML, ActiveMQ, JMS , Sales force connector and Data Transformations using Data Weave, Batch processing 3: Error Handling and Logging within Mule 4: Strong Java skills and experience with Spring Framework
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Spoken and written English 2: Strong communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE, B-Tech, MCA
- Additional Information : One must be ready to work in shifts if needed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.