- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Good To Have Skills :Alcoholic Beverages
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Should have an overall system implementation and solutioning experience on ECC/ S4 HANA including detailed design, build, test, training, deployment and post go live support b: Should be able to work on both Support as well as the development on change requests c: Should have an experience on handling the teams d: Should have a good communication skills client handling skills e: Should be able to mentor the team with functional knowledge
- Technical Experience : a: Extensive experience in ERP SAP ECC / S4 HANA implementation support experience b: Should have knowledge in SAP logistics MM/SD and SAP S/4 Hana area and the integration with Finance c: Should have experience is requirement gathering and co ordination skills with technical teams d: Work on data migration activities for master data understanding of cutover process e: Should has the experiences on interfaces and idocs
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Communication skills b: Leadership skills c: Individual contribution skills
- Educational Qualification : a : Any Bachelor or Master degree or any equivalent degree
- Additional Information : CGS Industry knowledge will be an added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.