Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP SD Sales & Distribution
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: P3 proficiency in SAP LE with very good exposure Delivery, Shipment, STO, Stock management, ATP and IDOCS b: Should have Good Knowledge on processes related to LE and OTC Process knowledge on WM, MM, PM and QM are added advantage c: Experience with complex changes in ATP, IDOC, User interfaces, forms d: Also, looking for flair to take up team management tasks - to be able to take up acting lead roles like, estimations, designing, direct client interaction, team SLA management and reporting,
- Technical Experience : a: 6 years of experience in SAP LE, WM alone b Should have knowledge of implementation/roll out projects c Should have Experience for complex process and ABAP objects and Z programs d: SD,MM Knowledge is added advantage
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication skills expected as we will have direct calls with client counterparts b: Team handling and leadership skills will be a major plus roles like analysis, estimations, designing, direct client interaction, team SLA management and reporting, peer review for design and build, defect/
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.