- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Dassault Systemes - 3DX DELMIA Customization
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Able to work independently in development / customization using CATIA/DELMIA 2 Work closely with the Team Lead to understand the requirements and assist them with requirements definition and refinement 3 Should be able to understand design, do development, and analysis and delivery of the requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate must be having minimum 2 years of experience 2016x or above on CAA V5 ,V6 development 2 CATIA/DELMIA customization using CAA 3 Must have Skills : CAA customization 4 Good to Have Skills : Exposure to Enovia V6 is an added advantage 5 Should have 2 to 4 years of experience in CAA customization
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good analytical and communication skills 2 Should be willing to work in shifts 3 Should be a team player
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.