- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP UI5 Fiori Development (HTML5 & Java)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP Data & Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design and Implement device responsive Applications using SAPui5/SAP Fiori 2 Implement and deploy the Custom applications 3 Strong functional requirement understanding skill
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands on experience of Sap Fiori Projects using Sap UI5 controls 2 Knowledge of Odata Services Utilization and SAP Net viewer Gateway 3 Hands On experience on development tools like Eclipse and SAP Web IDE 4 Experience on Git Hub
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ready to learn new things 2 Working with the team to align the requirements and objectives 3 Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.