- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :IFS Solutions Functional Management
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to interact with Client , understanding current processes and gathering business requirement is a must 2 Good communication skill and Analytical skills are required for the Role 3 Experience in Integrating IFS ERP/other ERPs and IFS FSM would be a plus
- Technical Experience : 1 The candidate should have around 3-4 years of working experience in IFS FSM preferably on Version 60 2 A minimum of Two-Three years of Domain experience in Supply Chain/Maintenance is mandatory Good knowledge in Core Finance is preferred 3 Good Implementation experience in IFS FSM involving Application Administration and configuration, Service Management Processes, Warranty Management , various kind Portals and FSM Mobile configuration is desirable Knowledge in IFS FSM PSO is an advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skill and Analytical skills are required for the Role
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.