- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements on Azure Data platform 2 Azure Data Factory, Azure HDInsight which is Hadoop on Azure Azure Data Lake Store, Azure SQL DB
- Technical Experience : Tech Stack : Azure Databricks, Pyspark, Github 1 Automation Scaling of existing systems using Azure Integration services and Databricks distributed computing framework Migration of application to Azure Subscription 2 Implement solutions using Azure PaaS services like ADF, SQL DB/ DWH, ADLS, ADLA, Data Bricks, AAS, Power BI 3 Work closely with the engineering team to implement solutions to cloud and data services requirements 4 Implement CI/CD based application
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be able to drive the technology design meetings, propose technology design and architecture 2 Should have excellent client communication skills 3 Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.