- Project Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description : Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level :5
- Work Experience :18+ years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Cloud Technology Architecture
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Lead solution conversation commencing with obtaining a quick understanding of the clients legacy IO, storage, NW landscape, Assessing the key dependencies of the clients major custom licensed application suite, clustering migration related dependencies, projecting waves of related migrations, assessing recommending target cloud or legacy architectures shaping the associated commercials in consultation with the deal team the intended delivery leadership to deliver a winning proposition
- Technical Experience : 1-Indept understanding of legacy cloud-based IO, storage NW architecture installations as well as contemporary monitoring tools both on premises SAAS based 2-Familiarity with DC Cloud delivery, SLA, metrics, operational rigor, QA DR considerations 3-Clear understanding of Environment incident management including escalation handling 4-Clear understanding of Full stack Cloud Infrastructure across at least 2 of the 3 major CSPs 5-Demonstrable experience of using Automation to optimize solutions
- Professional Attributes: 1-A team player, a self-starter and an individual who can work autonomously with minimal supervision 2-Confident presentation skills demonstrable people management capabilities
- Educational Qualification: BTech, BE or equivalent bachelors degree from a reputed university An MBA is preferable
- Additional Information: Construction of lucid techno commercial construct leading upto Cloud Migration Planning and Execute
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.